This is mainly for myself, but I know that making these kinds of statements publicly might add a bit of accountability to it...and I might need that as time goes by.

Here's the thing I am talking about. There is a photographer here in Phoenix who is a bit of a Mentor to me, even if he's not fully aware of it. He is starting a year long photography project called 52 that I am making a pledge to participate in. At the moment there exists only some details...such as a rough outline of what the year's projects might be and how the assignments are to be done. But there are still more details to be worked out so I am anxiously awaiting the coming post this Wed where Don (WizWow) answers some of the questions he is getting in the "comments" section.

In the meanwhile I am trying to get set up with a few of the tools he's recommended to help me stay in touch and on track with the assignments.

This posting is part of that attempt. I hope to be posting much more frequently in 2011 as I want to make THIS the year I truly push my Photography forward. And this boys and girls is as close to a New Year's Resolution as I am likely to be making...Mark the day on your calendars. (Or Crackberrys or 'Droids or whatever...!)

If you would like to check in on my progress, please subscribe to this blog in the "Subscribe Via Email" box on the main page.

I hope to get some good feedback from folks as I go along this new path.

Thank you to all of my friends who have shown support. I hope you will continue to do so with open, honest and real critical feedback, and also to spread the word of the existence of my Photo Blog along to your friends & family.

Drop me a line, leave a comment here, let me know your mind.

I hope you have a Happy New Year and many more to come!

===Steven===>>

Categories: